So I completely failed at NaBloPoMo this month. I didn’t post anything Friday, Saturday or Sunday for it. There is always next month.
I was just overwhelmed this weekend with lots to do including a quiz for school. I am in a history class right now and the stuff we are learning is stuff I learned my freshman year of highschool… this means its a huge snooze fest and I just can’t get into it. It is already material I know and it isn’t a challenge at all. At least my next class, which is a math class, will be challenging – even if it is going to be just a class that surveys our math levels to make sure my skills are suited for the accounting degree program I am in.
Got my nail polishes somewhat organized tonight. I still have more organization to do but at least I got a start on it. In case your wondering, my collection of polish is now up to about 245 if you count treatments, top coats, nail art polishes and my gel polishes I just got. (LOVE LOVE LOVE doing gels on my nails. SOOO much added strength and soooo much less maintenance. This collection is currently housed in 9 shoebox containers from Walmart, but would honestly fit in probably 6 or 7. I just have some of my polish brands in their own containers because they are ones I know for sure I’d expand on and get more of. (Like my Avon polishes. Since I am a rep, I LOVE getting new colors from them as they come out since they are such a great price for a pretty decent polish.
My prize polishes are the 3 designer ones I’ve gotten. I have two from Este Lauder and I LOVE them. I also have a mini from Nars and OMG it is a gorgeous sheer golden topcoat. Great for a minimal nail or to put over another color for added sparkle.
Don’t have much else to talk about tonight. Was going to post about school but since it is boring me so much, it happened to turn into a blog about my passion, which is nails and makeup. Can anyone really wonder why I became an Avon rep??!! Here soon, as I start getting back into it, I will be sure to post some reviews and first impressions of products I order. I have my first order for the year placed and should be getting it soon and I am super excited!
- NaBloPoMo Failure (elissayost.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Call Me Crazy (babywithatwist.wordpress.com)
- The 10 Must-Have New Nail Polishes For July (bellasugar.com)
- Bellissima! Sunscreen for Nails by Orly (bellasugar.com)
- Do You Know Your Nail Polish History? (bellasugar.com)
- Join Us for Daily Blogging with February’s NaBloPoMo (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo Fever! (chopsticklady.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo Soup: Add Your February Posts (blogher.com)
- February (donethisbefore.wordpress.com)
- Au Revoir, NaBloPoMo (babywithatwist.wordpress.com)
- February (donethisbefore.com)
- #NaBloPoMo (Day 21) I am grateful for… (thenowandthenotyet.blogspot.com)
- The Month That Was NaBloPoMo (consumedbywanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Another day (vrindawebb.com)
- NaBloPoMo (mariebock.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMoComplete (nottobetrustedwithknives.com)
- NaBloPoMo (Day 4): Not a South Paw (curlybookworm.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month (nablopomo.blogher.com)
- Day 8: Shucks (donethisbefore.com)